Our School Vision
Our St Therese’s school vision is:
“Inspired by Christ
We journey together
Embracing, faith, life and learning”
- St Therese’s School, with Christ as our role model and in union with the Church’s mission shall provide on-going, holistic education for our students.
- We respect the uniqueness of all individuals in the diverse and changing culture of our school community.
- St Therese’s values the importance of the family in the partnership of education.
- Our school shall foster a quality learning environment as a community which includes children, parents, staff, Parish Priest, parishioners and Catholic Education Services.
Our School Motto
Our St Therese’s school motto is:
Multis Conjunctis, Magna Perfecta –
“Through the work of many, united as one, great things are done”
Our school guidelines, our approach to pastoral care and the way in which we relate to each other as members of a learning community reflect the values taught to us by Jesus and modelled by our patroness, St Therese, The Little Flower of Jesus.
Our School Mission
As the community of St Therese’s Catholic School, we are called to offer quality Catholic education so that each person may know and come to identify more fully with the living Spirit of Christ:
- by being welcoming, respecting the uniqueness of all, made in the image and likeness of God;
- by building relationships that strengthen a respectful, safe and supportive learning community;
- by living, celebrating and enriching our Catholic Christian tradition through worship, evangelisation, spiritual and faith formation;
- by being worthy stewards of God’s Creation;
- by ensuring that learning is personalised, inclusive and holistic, in partnership with all.