St Therese’s School has a compulsory school uniform which should be worn always. St Therese’s School expects a high standard of dress and grooming from their students to:
- Promote school unity and pride
- Provide a safe and orderly environment where learning can flourish
- Present a proud image for our school, our parish and our wider community
School Uniforms are available for purchase at:
Shop 53, Stockland Cairns, 537 Mulgrave Road, Earlville
Phone (07) 4054 2001
General Uniform Expectations
Whilst at school, travelling to and from school, and at other times, the St Therese’s school uniform should be:
- In good repair
- Labelled with the student’s name for easy identification
Children are to leave school each afternoon wearing shoes and socks for their safety. (Except when directed in extreme wet conditions)
Students who are in breach of the school uniform code will be:
- Given a verbal reminder by a teacher or a member of the school leadership Team;
- Given a uniform slip to take home to parents indicating the standard that has been breached, the correction required and the time-period in which the correction should be made.
We realise that there may be occasions when it is not possible for your child to be in correct uniform. On these occasions a note of explanation is required from parents to their classroom teacher.